What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write House of hair uk 53 The Grove Ealing W55DX
Website general use policy and procedure
1. What Conditions Apply
- HOUSE HAIR U LTD, TRADING as House of hair uk is registered in England No.08854247, the registered office 53 The Gove Ealing W55DX.
- These Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods (which expression shall where the context so permits include the supply of services) by house hair uk Ltd (The Company) to a buyer who is acting in the course of a business (including in the course of any business) to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to add to, alter, amend or withdraw at any time without notice any of these Terms and Conditions or the Company’s Service Guarantee referred to in clause 4.
- Orders for goods will only be accepted for Buyers acting in the course of a business and the Company will reserve the right not to accept orders from Hair Extension supply businesses.
- Where the Company knows or is made aware or suspects that the Buyer is a dealer in or is a supplier of hair extensions or is otherwise engaged in the hair extension supplies business, then the Company reserves the right to refuse to sell to that Buyer in its sole discretion.
- All orders for goods until accepted or rejected at its discretion by the Company shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase goods pursuant to these Conditions and all goods are offered subject to availability.
- The Company reserves the right at any time to impose a minimum order quantity quotations, price lists, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Company shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Company.
- Your order is accepted and contract formed when we acknowledge receipt of your order by email or by other written method or if we do not send email or acknowledge in writing by another method when we despatch the goods or of first instalment of the goods to you.
- In these Terms and Conditions ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5pm, in each week except any Bank or Public Holiday in either the Company’s place of business or the country of delivery or within the UK or such other days when the Companys sales office is closed as notified to the Buyer from time to time.
- In these terms and conditions ‘Hair Extension Supply Tools’ means human and synthetic hair pieces and accessories, hair care and skin care products.
- Please note that these web sales conditions are not the same as those which apply to house of hair uk site order or other sites maintained by the Company
- These sale conditions apply to sales of goods to businesses through our web site. If you are purchasing as a consumer please visit our web site American Dreams Consumer. You may follow the given link. You undertake you are purchasing goods through our web site as a business and not as a consumer
- The EC Distance Selling Directive does not apply to sales of goods through our web site as you are purchasing as a business
2. Orders, Specifications and Returns
- The Company reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the goods which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements, or where the goods are to be supplied to the Company’s specification which do not materially affect their quality or performance. Whilst the Company will endeavour to supply the product ordered, the Company reserves the right to Supply hair extension supplies of a comparable specification without notice and to vary to a reasonable extent the qualities delivered by those ordered to conform with the Company’s or its suppliers standard packaging.
- we aim to ship items within 24-48hrs after or has been placed.
- The goods sold by the Company are at its discretion categorised as:-
- Stock hair extension supply products being hair extension and hair care products ordinarily held in stock by the Company for the direct delivery.
- Stock hair extension supply Products being hair extension supply products ordinarily held in stock by the Company for the direct delivery.
- Non Stock hair extension and hair care products – being hair extensions and hair care products not ordinarily held in stock by the Company.
- Any non-returnable goods sold by the Company will only be accepted as a return either at the Company’s absolute discretion or where the goods are found to be defective at the date of delivery.
- Order for the stock hair extension supply products may be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch of the goods. Order for other hair extension supply products may only be cancelled with the written agreement of the Company.
- The Company shall credit the Buyer for stock hair extension products which are returned within 7 days of delivery provided always that the goods remain unopened and are returned in the original packaging and in the condition in which they were originally delivered otherwise the Company will have the sole discretion not to accept the return of goods. Stock hair extension Products may only be returned with the written agreement of the Company and only if within 7 days of delivery. Non-Stock hair extension products (bespoke products individually tailored to the customer requirements not be returned for credit. This does not affect your statutory rights. For Hygiene, Health and Safety reasons no wigs or hair accessories may be accepted by return unless found to be defective at the date of delivery.
- The Company shall credit the Buyer for stock hair extensions if the buyer is not happy with the dyed colour. A few strands of un-dyed hair may be found in the hair pieces as they are naturally dyed. The Buyer must check the colour of the hair and noticing the un-dyed strands, if unsatisfactory to the Buyer, the Buyer must not take the hair piece out from it packaging, and must return it immediately. If detached, warranty is void and becomes non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
- The Company shall credit the Buyer for Stock hair extensions if the buyer is not happy with the quality of the hair. If the Buyer is unhappy with the quality of the Stock hair extensions, the buyer must not detach the hair from its packaging and must return it immediately. If detached, warranty is void and becomes non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
- If hair extension packaging is tampered with, opened, hair detached from packaging, all refunds are void.
- The Buyer is responsible for returning the Goods to the Company. The buyer should ensure to obtain adequate proof of delivery as the Company will not be liable for Goods that are lost or damaged in transit.
- Where Goods have been damaged while in the Buyer’s possession the Company shall not be required to accept the return of those Goods. If so damaged, the Company will notify the Buyer that the Goods are available for re-collection. If the Buyer requests redelivery it will be chargeable.by the Company to the Buyer
- The Company shall inspect returned Goods. If the Company deems the complaint for faulty Goods unjustified the Buyer will be informed of the reasons for the Company’s decision. The Buyer will be informed that the Goods are available for collection.
- Colour Rings must be returned within 7 working days from date of receiving them. To receive a credit note the Colour Ring must be returned undamaged and in the same condition as received. If the Colour Ring is damaged in any way this will be returned to the customer and a credit note will not be issued. Payment for Colour Rings will be taken before despatch. No refunds given. A credit note is valid for 6 months from date of credit. £30 does not include delivery. Customer must return Colour Ring back to American Dream at their own expense ensuring that the parcel is insured. £30 covers only one colour ring on loan.
3. Price and Payments
- The Company’s policy is to offer competitive prices wherever possible. The prices quoted in the Company’s sales literature are so far as possible the Company’s correct selling price. Due however to the ever changing nature of the hair extensions supplies market unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Company reserves the right at any time to revise the price of goods without notice to the Buyer. The price of the goods shall be the price stipulated in the Company’s price list current at the date of dispatch of the goods. The Company will however wherever it is practical to do so endeavour to notify price changes prior to implementation.
- Please ensure that you have your credit card number, issue date, expiry date, postcode, and security number ready and correct when placing your order. If you are using somebody else’s card you must get their full name, address, postcode and telephone number for authorisation purposes. House of Hair uk Web Sales and salon (for deposit) team will need to have authorisation of the Credit Card holder before payments are taken and goods are despatched.
- Postage and packaging is sometimes free on special offers. Please check terms and conditions of each offer.
- For Buyers:-
- Orders can be delivered by 3rd Party Mail and Courier services. The Buyer has control over which service they would like to choose. House hair uk Ltd do not take responsibility for lost orders that are delivered by 3rd Party delivery companies.
- Any order placed before 1.00pm, and you wish to add to your order this will go out separately the following day this is not guaranteed.
- Royal Mails Recorded Deliveries can take between 3-10 working days to reach its destination.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods or supply of services are approximate only, the Company shall not be liable for any delay with regards thereto howsoever caused. Time for delivery or supply shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed in writing by the Company.
- The Company reserve the right to make a separate charge for deliveries where the Buyer specifically requests and the Company agrees to making a delivery by an agreed time.
- For the purpose of this clause an order is received when it is in the possession of the Company. In the case of Internet orders this will be received in the time zone which the Company operates.
- Following the delivery of goods unless the Buyer notifies the Company within 3 days of any discrepancies in the goods received all the goods ordered as stated on the delivery note shall be deemed to have been delivered.
- We may make delivery by instalments to the buyer
- Title to the Goods passes to the buyer on delivery. If the price or other amounts payable under the contract is outstanding at delivery then title is retained by the Company until the buyers has paid all amounts payable under the contract including price.
- The Buyer agrees that the Company may sue for price even if Title has not passed and possession and use of the Goods will end if any amount due under the contract becomes due or the buyer enters into liquidation or administration. and the Company shall be entitled to enter any premises where the goods are kept for the purposes of repossessing them.
5. Warranties and Liability
- The Company will replace hair extension supply products found to be defective on delivery without charge Goods incorrectly supplied or invoiced as a result of error on the part of the Company will be credited without charge. Any hair extension item in its original, undamaged packaging, except special order hair extension products, may be returned within
1 – The entire agreement
The contract documents constitute the entire agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the goods. No other communications or representations between you and us, whether written or oral, shall bind us, and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representations from us in entering into the contract which do not form part of the contract documents. Any variation or alteration to the sale conditions shall only be binding upon us if made in writing and signed by a director house hair uk ltd No employee, other than a company director, has authority to change the terms of the contract.
1 – Jurisdiction
The contract shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction for the English courts in relation to any dispute hereunder.
3 – Force majeure
The Company shall not be liable to the Buyer for non-performance or late performance of the contract due to any matter beyond the companies control including (without limitation) war, terrorism, riot, public demonstration, the act of any government, , industrial action (, lightning, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, accumulation of snow or ice, or drought, shortages (including of fuel, utilities, and raw materials), vandalism, theft and other criminal action, interruption or failure of utilities, or anything of a similar nature affecting the companies carriers, sub-contractors or suppliers..
4 – Reporting to police
Any suspicious telephone order or email order will be passed on to police for further investigation.
5 – Third Party
Nothing in this agreement shall confer, nor do the parties intend to confer,any enforceable right on any third party and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) 1999 shall not apply.
6 – Assignment
- The Company may sub-contract the performance of this Contract in whole or in part.
The copy of your invoice is your guarantee. Keep it filed in a safe place! You will need to send the invoice and product back together in order to apply for a refund or credit note.