MICRO-LINKS CLASS - Sunday 4th December 2022
Single Strand and Braidless Weft Masterclass
Learn two of the most popular application methods in our best-selling masterclass. Taught by award winning stylists, our small group courses have helped hundreds of students gain the qualification and skills needed to become a fully accredited hair extension stylist.
In this class your trainer will teach you two of the leading Micro-link hair extension methods: Single Strand Micro Rings and Wefted Micro-Links (aka L.A Weave).
These application methods are ideal for adding both length and volume to your client's hair. The popular method can be used to create faux highlights without adding colour to their natural hair. Due to the no heat, no glue application method, this style of application is highly in-demand.
Your day will include:
Theoretical training (20%)
- Specialist knowledge on the latest hair extension trends
- Client onboarding process
- Health and Safety training
- Client aftercare education
Practical training (70%)
- Colour matching process
- Selecting the correct hair for individual hair types
- The different application methods to achieve volume, length and colour blends
- Extension maintenance
- Client aftercare
- Removal of extensions
- Preparation and styling techniques for shaping and blending
Business Planning (10%)
- Guidance on your business plan. Including: customer profile, competitor analysis and marketing strategy.
- Guidance on business insurance
- Details of trusted suppliers
What will you receive?
- A professional accreditation for hair extension application
- A professional training and tool kit worth £160
- Complementary refreshments and lunch
- Exclusive membership to the HOH stylist community
- Expert advice from award winning stylists
- 70% discount on our business planner
Completion of this course means you will be a fully qualified hair extension stylist for both Single Strand and Braidless Weft hair extensions. Your accreditation will allow you to gain full insurance for your business.
Before checking out we ask you to complete the short preliminary form below. Your course educator will contact you one week before your start date for a pre-course check-in.